10. Andrew's love for his Sponge Bob back pack.
9. Kaitlyn loving school so much that she gets mad at me when she can't go on Saturday.
8. Trying to prep the kids that the outdoor pool at our gym is closing after Labor Day. Yep, they are mad!
7. And no, I still haven't finished Andrew's "thank you" cards from his birthday. Etiquette says that I have two weeks, right? And I am making the thank you cards myself....from scratch!
6. A bad, bad, bad first day of preschool for Andrew including puffy eyes and no voice.
5. "The Kissing Hand" and "Llama, Llama, Misses Mama". Love those authors!
4. Who said that McDonald's french fries weren't a cure for mad three year old boys?
3. A better second day of preschool, including a note that said he "had a GREAT day!"
2. Getting ready for the last summer holiday weekend and the festival in our town.
1. I love my family!