Thursday, April 28, 2011

One Step Closer

As of tonight, we are 35 days until the big surgery day for Kate's eye muscle realignment revision.

35. Days.

And today, because her awesome optho said that her vision worsened since August and she is a bit more near-sighted, we need to put her back in glasses.

Her eyes began to strain too much and the muscles couldn't handle it.

Hence, the revision planned for early June.

So she picked out her own frames, my big girl.

And of course, they are her fave color: blue.

And I think she is more beautiful than ever!

2 comments:

  1. I love her new glasses! I'm bummed about the surgery - I hope her vision stabilizes. I have to say, those are pretty snazzy glasses! I like them a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope her surgery goes well. I had the same thing done, at 7 yrs old as well.
    And I have to say, I think it's awesome she still fits into that seat!! Kristopher had the same one, and outgrew the harness in it at 4. We bumped up, and he just outgrew that harness too and we had to move him to a booster. He's 4'3" now.
    So the fact you got so long with her in that is awesome to me!

    ReplyDelete