9. Getting the appropriate homework for Kaitlyn....homework that should have been sent home from Day #1 and not the end of the school year.
8. A nice phone call and a potential plan with our Ophthalmologist last week.
7. Kaitlyn understanding what her surgical plan may be.
6. Kaitlyn moving up a level in swim lessons. The breast stroke will be difficult for a child with a motor planning issue.
5. Planning to call an IEP Meeting to rewrite goals.
4. A mad Dad. Enough said!
3. Andrew exhibiting signs of right ear issues. Yes, I knew this was a possibility.
2. Continued progress with both kids in speech.
1. I love my kids!