Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tuesday Top Ten


10. A wonderful Mother's Day! I love my kids and husband!

9. Another ear infection for Andrew. Can you "tubes"?

8. Another case of strep throat for Kaitlyn. If you're counting, that's 3 since December.

7. Revising and reworking Kaitlyn's IEP goals.

6. Trying to make educated people do their jobs. This shouldn't have to happen, people!

5. Taking my case to the highest courts and getting some action! Thank you for listening to me!

4. Counting down the days until surgery......24........

3. A bad haircut. That's OK, it'll grow.

2. 80 degrees in Chicago today!

1. I love my kids!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. #7: That is SOOOO true! It's so incredibly frustrating to be a professional depending on other "professionals" to do their job and JUST.HELP.THE.KID.

    ReplyDelete