Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tuesday Top Ten


10. Three days until Andrew's surgery.

9. Seventeen days until Kaitlyn's surgery.

8. Two kids waking up at 0515 every morning to play together with their Leapster Explorers. Cute, but not that cute at 0515 on a school day (or weekend, either!).

7. My two kids are best friends. Can't ask for anything more, can I?

6. A meeting with an administrator which was genuine, reassuring and validating.

5. Refusing to let my guard down and to continue to speak from my heart.

4. Never realizing how strong I really was as a Mom until just recently.

3. Family love and support.

2. An upcoming IEP Meeting for Kaitlyn.

1. I love my kids!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Glad the meeting with the admin went well! Hope the IEP meeting goes as well!

    ReplyDelete