Thursday, June 2, 2011

My Black Cloud

Yes, those signs are my life right now.

Stressed out.
Sleep deprived.

I have so much to update you on, but there is so much that I need to do first.

Kaitlyn is having her surgery(s) tomorrow and, right now, that is my first and foremost focus.
I will be taking a 3 week leave of absence from work to care for her post-operative needs.
During that time, I will be able to update you on so much: school, IEP meetings, administration meetings, medical dramas, pre-op and post-op dramas, you name it!

But I will also be having more "BLOG GIVEAWAYS" on Mondays!
More great books and even a gift certificate or two to some great special needs websites!

So in the meantime, please keep my little girl in your prayers that she has a successful surgery and an uneventful recovery.
Please add her to your prayer chains.
Please ask your friends to pray for her, too.

I will update you on all on Friday after surgery.

Until then....please pray for us.

I will be receiving a phone call later today with our surgery time for Friday.





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment