Friday, July 22, 2011

Who Wants an iPad2?


I hope to be giving one away to one of my awesome blog readers!


The catch is....I need 300 votes, and I am about 120 votes shy of that goal and there are only a few days left to vote.


For those of you who don't know what is going on, I am participating in a campaign lead by Gary James from Apps for Children With Special Needs.

He has this wonderful "50 iPads/50States/50Days" campaign and I would be so honored to be part of it.

By getting the remaining 120 votes, I would be one of the finalists to work with Gary in "gifting" an iPad2 to one of YOU!


All I need you to do is go to this link and place a check mark in the box next to "Apraxia Mom".


That's it!

So please vote.
Please ask your friends to vote.

Please vote for Loud Mommy and Mommy Square, too!

They, too, are Mom bloggers and apraxia pioneers!
Please help us have the chance to help one of you win an iPad2!


Thanks so much and have a great weekend!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment