Friday, August 26, 2011

Articulation Therapy Made Easy!


Have I ever introduced you to Heidi?

NO???

My apologies!

Well, she is awesome!
Love her!
She's my bestest buddy!

(Confession: I don't really know her...I just stalk her website!)
*Hanging head in shame right now*

Heidi is an SLP and Mom to 4 kiddos.
And yes, she knows her stuff!
Her most recent post is on Setting Articulation Goals and ways you can track your child's progress.
Like all of these letter sounds below:

And she has these AWESOME sheets that you can download from her site to help you with your tracking...without your little one knowing that you are tracking!
See?
I told you she is cool!

And you can get more great info from her site Mommy Speech Therapy.

Just tell her that her best buddy (ME!) sent you!
Better yet, don't do that.
Then she might know that I have been stalking her site.
But stalking in a good way!
OK, just go over there and check out what she has to offer....it's great stuff!

post signature




2 comments:

  1. OMG, what a coincidence! I literally just stumbled upon her website late last night when I was researching ways to help Audrey with her K & G sounds. Glad I found her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words Pattie, YOU are awesome! I'm so glad that my blog has been a help. I love your site!

    -Heidi

    ReplyDelete