Friday, August 5, 2011

IEPs and Organization


I know that my talking about school may be annoying, but when you have two kids with IEPs....school is the last thing that you want to forget about.

Am I ready for the new year?
Are my kids?
How will the year go for them?
Will it be a great year?
Will goals and benchmarks be met?
Can I sit back and watch them take off or do I have to follow up on everything?
Will this year be better than last year (OK, we only had one rough semester. I hope that won't happen again).

And with school and IEPs come IEP meetings.
Here is a great list of things that you should know before an IEP meeting, as well as a chance to enter a contest hosted by the above author (not me!)

Click here for more information!
Have a great weekend!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment