Friday, September 30, 2011

Field Trip 2011



Today is Kate's field trip.

She was in an awesome mood this morning and couldn't wait for me to get to school so that she could board the big yellow bus for her trip.

In school this quarter, the focus has been on "The Community" and things or places that one would find in the community: stores, banks, restaurants, etc...

So today her class is taking a trip to a local "big box" type of store and then off to a great burger joint for lunch.
Kaitlyn loves to shop!
She is like her Mama!
She loves to look at the sales ads that come in the paper and the various catalogs that I get in the mail.
But something tells me that she is going to beg and plead and use whatever tactics that she has in her arsenal of tactics to get one of the chaperones to buy her a new baby doll.
I know it.
I just know it.
It happens every single time we go to a store that has a toy section.
I hope, for their sake, that they are stronger than me because I can't say "no" to her and those long eyelashes!

And as for the burger joint.....it's right up her alley!
I can't wait to pick her up from school today!
I can't wait to hear all about it!

Field trips rock!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love field trips - there is nothing better than hands-on learning! Nolan gets to go to the Cider Mill next week. I love the hands-on learning!

    ReplyDelete