Friday, December 9, 2011

Thank You So Much!


Yesterday, I received an email stating that I was chosen as one of the Top 115 Parenting Blogs from eCollegeFinder.

Thank you so much!
Being a student isn't an easy job, and neither is being a parent. Despite how tough it may be, many of the students who visit our site are the courageous parents who are pushing limits, working hard, and returning to school. The Top 115 Parenting Blogs Award was created especially for you, student moms and dads, and includes a large collection of helpful and encouraging blogs from other parents. Our award winners include blogs that address how to thrive raising children, through thick and thin, while keeping a sense of humor, remaining green, healthy, frugal, crafty, working, going to school, or just staying sane!
I still do not know who nominated me, but I am humbled and for that I thank you again and again.
I am honored to be listed among over 100 other bloggers who share their stories and struggles daily, making the most of what they have and thanking God for the chance to help others in the same situation.

If you would like to see the complete list of bloggers, click here!

Thanks again!

post signature

1 comment: