Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tuesday Top Ten


10. Less than two weeks until Christmas...and this Mama hasn't started shopping.

9. Prepping for Kate's huge IEP Meeting. Yeah, I got this!

8. Having a plan and sticking to it.

7. A successful first swim lesson for Andrew.

6. A second swim lesson for Andrew...with tears. Yes, the newness has worn off.

5. An OT eval that really makes sense.

4. Being on the same page with regards to goals for OT.

3. Continued progress on the speech and language front for both kiddos!

2. Friends, family, and an awesome cookie exchange!

1. I love my kids!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Egads - good luck with the shopping! I am (fortunately) almost done. Just teacher gifts left! Sigh of relief!

    I hope Andrew warms up to the swimming lessons again - the 2nd and 3rd seem to be the hardest!

    ReplyDelete