Thursday, January 12, 2012

Attention: Mommy Bloggers


Meet Jake.

He's a cutie of a boy with an infectious smile and dancing eyes.
A typical boy, I am sure.
And like my children, Jake has apraxia of speech.

I have been folloiwng Jake's Mom's blog for about a week now, and she falls in the same category as every single Mom that I have met who has a child with apraxia.
What is it with apraxia and strong Moms?
You look around and do not see a weak Mom out there!
It's basic math like "A+B=C".
Child with Apraxia + Strong Mom = Determination and Progress

You can meet Jake.
And his Mom.
And follow their progress here at Jake's Journey To Be A Little Man as well as on her Facebook page!

Strong Moms stick together!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Pattie for your kind words and for taking the time to post my blog. I gotta admit, you made me cry! :) Have a good rest of the week and weekend-

    ReplyDelete