10. A random fever of 101.3 for the boy last week. No other symptoms. I don't like fevers.
9. Continued progress from both kids on the speech and language front. Thank you, Aetna, for covering this much needed therapy!
8. 60 degrees in January. In Chicago. Weird.
7. The almighty dollar getting in the way of me giving good care at work. That sucks!
6. Snow. What snow? It's gone!
5. Having two kids who absolutely LOVE school!
4. My husband losing his wedding band yesterday. I don't know who is more upset: him or me!
3. Planning an awesome SuperBowl Party!
2. 49 days until Spring. Wait, it's going to be 60 today! Maybe it's here already?
1. I LOVE my kids!