10. Two amazingly wonderful kids at a rowdy Super Bowl party!
9. "Indeed!" This is my daughter's newest word.
8. A great report card.
7. Upcoming Parent-Teacher Conferences.
6. A little boy who is the master of any computer that you put in front of him!
5. A little girl who wants to be a nurse.
4. Continued progress in both speech and OT for both kids.
3. Handwriting, handwriting, handwriting practice.
2. "Good morning, Andrew." "Good morning, Kaitlyn." "I love you." "I love you." *Exchange of hugs* This is the dialogue that takes place every morning in my kitchen between my two children. Love it!
1. I LOVE my kids!