Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tuesday Top Ten


10. A great Parent-Teacher Conference for Andrew!

9. My daughter...testing the staff by continuing to take her shoes off in school. I think she is looking for attention, don't you? And if this is the worst thing that she could do in school, I consider myself blessed!

8. Getting two kids through the winter without any nasty cold, upper respiratory issue or the such. *Knocking on wood as I type this!*

7. Kids who absolutely adore their swim coach and love swim lessons!

6. She is reading! YAY!

5. She is writing sight words, too! YAY!

4. A boy whose strength in school is numbers. Go figure!

3. Prepping for the Special Olympics/Young Athletes programs!

2. I want to go on a vacation.

1. I LOVE my kids!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment