Monday, March 19, 2012

The Benefits of Signing and Apraxia


Last week, I posted my story about how our journey with sign language began.
How I firmly believed that it bridged the gap between my daughter with apraxia and her talking family.
How I believed that without it, we would have faced more frustrations with our inability to communicate.

Now, instead of hearing it from me, I would like for you to hear it from the professionals.
Well, one professional to be exact.
You see, when someone is so passionate about something, you can feel it.
And when I am on the same page as a professional, it makes me feel as if I am doing something right.
That I'm not "out there" in left field and grasping at straws.

Kristy (over at Hear My Hands) wrote a great post about signing and apraxia.
You can read it here!

Thanks again, Kristy, for a great website and being the wealth of information that you are!
And thank you for your passion!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment