Thursday, July 12, 2012

The "What Day Is It???" Top Ten

I (we) have been sooooo busy lately. 
I really don't know what day it is sometimes!

10.  Well into week #4 of ESY and the kids are loving school!

9.  That /ch/ and /sh/ sound that Andrew has been struggling with?  Getting better!

8.  My daughter's ongoing obsession with those little 1 oz bottles of scented hand sanitizers from Bath and Body Works.  She needs an intervention already!

7.  To continue to work or to be a SAHM?  Will we ever decide which way would work out better?

6.  Decreased hearing in the girl's left ear.  Headed to the doc today.

5.  A successful July 4th fireworks celebration!

4.  Planning the boy's birthday party.  Already?

3.  Enjoying the summer!

2.  Swim lessons that are REALLY paying off big time!

1.  I LOVE my kids!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment