Monday, November 26, 2012

On Why I Am So Thankful 2012

This year, I was given so many things to be thankful for!

My husband
....for his continued support.
....for helping me see the big picture and telling me that it was time to make a career change.
....for reminding me that family comes first and that we will do what we have to do to get through this transition.
....for a wonderful 11th Anniversary!

My daughter
....who ate her entire turkey dinner for the first time without issues and didn't need a modified meal.
....who decided on her own that she wanted to play the "What's your favorite....." Game with my inlaws around the dinner table and made everyone smile. .... who I didn't have to translate for during the entire dinner.
....who actually WANTED to help me put up our Christmas decorations.

My son
....who actually tasted cranberry sauce for the first time and didn't allow his sensory issues to get in the way.
....who didn't have a meltdown on Thursday, even though he didn't have a nap.

Thanksgiving was so good to me this year!



No comments:

Post a Comment